- Initial site survey to view, measure and assess site, discuss options – provide information and guidance if required (you may already know what you want)
- Provide detailed Solar PV quotation
- Follow up contact to discuss quotation and, if you want to go ahead, to book the job in, agree timescale; at this point we will revise the quotation if necessary.
- Contracts signed.
- Second site visit if required
- Installation normally takes 3-5 days
- After installation, a final handover to inform you, the owners of the solar photovoltaic installation, of any necessary maintenance of your system and to handover all manuals relating to the solar inverter and solar panels.
- Before we finally depart we ensure you have our numbers and contact information should you need to call us with any further questions. We will also ask you for feedback on our service.
- A year later: A free 1 year maintenance and efficiency check up
Solar-rise has a good network of regional contacts and can work in association with other service providers to offer a bespoke package of works, e.g. combining Loft Conversion or re-roofing, other green energy refurbishments, alongside our Solar PV installation, or just to help keep the price down by passing on supplier discounts.